Wednesday 18 June 2014

Subordinating Conjunctions.

Subordinating Conjunctions at the start :

Because we were late to the movies, we missed the orientation.    

As we are tired, we have to go to bed early.  

After the disco we, we had to clean up the mess we made.   

Before the party was over, My mum gave me a pig.   

Whether or not it is raining, I will still have hockey practise.     


Subordinating Conjunctions in the middle :
   
We were going to go stargazing, since it was raining we didn't go.    

I have been naughty, although I have helped my mother lots.

We were watching the fireworks, but as soon as it started raining we left. 

My friend was coming to my house, even though he lives far away.  

We were going to have a roast chicken, but as we don't have any chicken we had beef.   

   



No comments:

Post a Comment