Wednesday 15 October 2014

Punctuation Filling In


It was a Monday morning I just got woken up by my Mum to get ready for school. I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there. I looked under my bed and under my pillows but couldn't find my uniform anywhere. 
"Kaidin, have you gotten in the shower yet."
"No Mum, I cant find my uniform." 
"Well you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie."
"But Mum I cant find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared."
"Oh sure just like all your other stuff huh Kaidin" 
I got a note to go to school that says that my uniform is lost and that I have to wear mufti just for today, which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why I'm in mufti and where my uniform is so I just showed them the note and moved on. When I got home I went to go grab my iPod from where I always put it but I looked and that wasnt there either. I yelled out to my Mum.
"Mum, have you seen my iPod."
"No but do you know where did you last put it."
"Mum, if I knew where I last put it do you think id be asking you where it is."
"Sorry just trying to help."
I thought to myself that I'll try to find it later, so I run into my room to go on my PS3 but surprise surprise, it’s not there 
"Mum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment